Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Madness #1

Each week I will post three (or more) questions; I try to keep them on the 'light' side. Once you've copied and pasted them into your blog, come back and leave a comment here.

Good Monday to you all! We're going to try something a bit different this week. Thank you for playing my meme, and have a great week! =)Please fill in the following blanks, to make a compound word:

1. GROUNDLESS
2. FIREHOSE
3. HOUSEWORK
4. OVERFLOW
5. SUNBURN
6. UNDERCOVER
7. OUTWEIGH
8. SOMEWHAT

I look forward to see where this "Monday Madness" goes! Interesting figuring out words this moring! Thanks for the brain candy!

7 comments:

Suprina said...

A great list of words.
I like doing Monday Madness. I am on my 3rd one. Welcome aboard.
Have a wonderful Monday and week!

meowminx said...

Wonderful list of words :) Welcome!

Mine are up as well here

Anonymous said...

Great list! I love your #7 word, outweigh :)

Happy Monday! Mine's up as well HERE.

MommaBoo said...

Glad you're here!

Enjoyed your answers!

Happy Monday!

FeeFee said...

You picked some great words!

Artpuppy said...

Great choice of words!
Mine is up as well!

Jennifer said...

ugh, Housework...not a word I willingly think of LOL!!
Thanks for visiting me earlier!